Hello, I really like the design of each of your sets and would love to purchase the bundle. Do you know if there are plans to update them all for RPG Maker MV/MZ compatibility.
World of Solaria: Quiet Cabin Tileset
A downloadable RPG asset pack
A small collection of cabin interior tiles and sprites for a retro-style video game project.
This is a small set of tiles from another project that never got completed, so I repurposed them into an asset pack that you can use to create your own game!
This pack is in development, but likely won't be added to significantly or often, a more substantial interior pack will be arriving in the future. However, if there is anything you'd like to see added or if you have any feedback, let me know and I'll make the changes in an update!
The palette used is Resurrect64 by Kerrie Lake!
- 16x16 Quiet Cabin tileset: 219 individual tiles.
- 2 wall types , 3 floor types, furniture, weapons, counters, items, plants, doors and more!
- Tile Animations:
- 4-frame animations for candles, chests and more.
- Character Sprite:
- A hero character with 4-frame walking, idle, minecart and attack animations in 4 directions.
All assets are in PNG format.
What you can do:
- Use in commercial and non-commercial video games and personal projects.
- Edit the assets as much as you like for use in projects.
- Publish work using these assets on websites relating to art, games, and similar.
What you can't do:
- Resell, repackage or redistribute the assets in original or modified form.
- Use the assets or derivatives in logo, trademark, or service mark.
- Include these assets in game making tools or code templates.
- Use the assets to train AI image generators.
- Use the assets for the creation or promotion of NFT/crypto/play to earn/metaverse/web3 projects.
- Use the assets in any printed media or physical products.
You can follow me on Twitter or Instagram, other links on my Carrd! You can use the button below to support me on Ko-fi! You don't have to credit me for the use of these assets, but it's much appreciated!
Ko-fi supporters will receive an itch.io download key for the Quiet Cabin pack! Check the "Thank you" message!
You can also support me by purchasing the other World of Solaria tileset packs!
In order to download this RPG asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yes, there should be an update in the next couple of months! I recommend either buying it soon or following me on Twitter to stay updated, because I'll be adding a lot of content and very likely increasing the price.
That's for this set 😅 I'm going through each set and updating, though not all of them will go up in price!
Thanks for the quick reply. I went ahead an purchased the bundle in anticipation of the updates. I noticed that your winter set disappeared will that be coming back?
This is so lovely, as always!