Any female villager or heroine sprites? Keep up the good work!
World of Solaria: Sprite Pack
A downloadable RPG sprite pack
The world of Solaria was an epic RPG that I never got around to making, so instead, it will be taking the form of a series of asset packs that you can use to create your own game!
The world of Solaria is becoming more populated! New faces from distant lands are arriving, including orcs, dragons, toucans and, uh, skeletons?! However, the sudden growth in population is also attracting villains...
This pack is in development, there will be a lot more added and perhaps changed in updates, coming soon! If there is anything you'd like to see added or if you have any feedback, let me know and I'll make the changes in an update!
The palette used is Resurrect64 by Kerrie Lake!
*Screenshots contain tiles from other World of Solaria sets. There are no tiles included in this set! Check the full set image to see what's included!*
This pack contains every player sprite from every World of Solaria pack released so far. There are also a lot of new sprites, created with input from Ko-fi members! Sprite sheets are different from previous versions and now come with separated minecarts and weapons, allowing for more versatility.
Asset pack includes:
- 41 sprites:
- 2 blacksmiths
- 5 heroes, each with an alternate version
- 1 knight
- 2 orcs
- 2 toucans
- 10 villagers, each with an alternate version
- 3 villains, with alternate versions
- Sprite animations:
- 4-frame animations for each character sprite for idle, walking and attack.
- Minecart and sword:
- NEW! Weapons and vehicles are now separate from the characters, allowing for more versatility and ease of use!
- More sprites!
- More useful characters like shopkeepers, innkeepers, children.
- More variations!
- Create livelier maps with more varied NPCs, and have more interesting adventures and stories with fun and unique party members and heroes!
- More animations!
- Jumps, rolls, dodges, victory poses, item and tool use, more weapon animations!
What you can do:
- Use in commercial and non-commercial video games and personal projects.
- Edit the assets as much as you like for use in projects.
- Publish work using these assets on websites relating to art, games, and similar.
What you can't do:
- Resell, repackage or redistribute the assets in original or modified form.
- Use the assets or derivatives in logo, trademark, or service mark.
- Include these assets in game making tools or code templates.
- Use the assets for the creation or promotion of NFT/crypto/play to earn/metaverse/web3 projects.
- Use the assets in any printed media or physical products.
You can follow me on Twitter or Instagram! You can follow me on Twitter or Instagram, other links on my Carrd!me on Ko-fi! You don't have to credit me for the use of these assets, but it's much appreciated!
Monthly Ko-fi members will receive access to exclusive tiles, compatible with all World of Solaria sets, access to a members-only Discord, previews of new Solaria sets, and more!
One-time Ko-fi supporters will receive an itch.io download key for the Quiet Cabin pack! Check the "Thank you" message!
You can also support me by purchasing the other World of Solaria asset packs!
In order to download this RPG sprite pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- World of Solaria Sprite Pack Launch!Dec 07, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
You can use the assets for personal board game projects, but not for any commercial board games or printed products.
Is it compatible with RPG MAKER MV?
It is, you'll just need to cut down the sprite sheet in an image editor. Just cut the whole thing down to the first 3 columns of the walking animation.
Let me know if you need any help!
Need to death animation
Definitely. It's planned, possibly doing a big update in April/May, as I'm currently working on a different project.
could you do animations for pushing, picking up, bow and arrow, boomerang, so on and so on?
Yeah I can definitely do that! I have some rough sprites for most of the stuff you mentioned. I'll start adding things incrementally.
please i need the tiles