This is amazing! Just the style I was looking for, unfortunately it's too small. Have you considered making a version that works with RPG Maker MV? Nevertheless, awesome job!
World of Solaria: Rural Village Tileset
A downloadable RPG asset pack
UPDATE 03: QUALITY AND VARIETY
The overall quality of the artwork has been improved to bring it in line with more recent sets! Almost every tile has had some kind of change or improvement! Also, 1453 new tiles have been added, allowing for more vibrant, detailed and varied maps!
The world of Solaria was an epic RPG that I never got around to making, so instead, it will be taking the form of a series of asset packs that you can use to create your own game!
The first of these is the Rural Village pack, where the hero starts their journey!
This is still in development, and likely will be for a while. If there is anything you'd like to see added or if you have any feedback, let me know and I'll make the changes in an update!
The palette used is a slightly expanded Resurrect64 by Kerrie Lake!
- 16x16 Rural Village tileset: 2262 individual tiles.
- NEW! Expanded terrain tiles! Grass, dirt, trees and bushes in 2 shades, 4 cliff colours, new water edge terrain, rocks, decorations, fences, 2 crops with 3 growing stages and more.
- NEW! Expanded marketplace! 260+ tiles, featuring canopies, rugs, and items, including more weapons, potions and food!
- NEW! Expanded building tiles! 11 walls, 10 roofs with peaked and flat variations, new doors, expanded bridge tiles and more!
- NEW! File organisation! Tiles are now separated into different sheets so you can find what you need faster and easier!
- Tile Animations:
- 4-frame animations for water, water edges, flames, fish and chests.
- NEW! Door animations, horizontal bridge animations!
- 6 Character Sprites:
- 4-frame walking, idle, attack and minecart animations in 4 directions.
All assets are in PNG format.
- More character sprites!
- Monsters, NPCs, creatures and animals.
- More tile animations!
- More character animations!
- Fishing, farming, combat and more.
- More tile variations!
- Interiors, colour variations.
- More asset packs!
- Sci-fi, beach, desert, city, modern.
- Other stuff!
- Possibly UI elements, autotiles and other stuff if there is demand.
You can use these assets in any game project, commercial or non-commercial.
You can edit them as much as you like, but cannot repackage, resell or redistribute them in any way, no matter how much they're edited.
These assets cannot be included in game making tools or code templates.
Ko-fi members will receive exclusive monthly tiles, compatible with all World of Solaria sets, based on @Pixel_Dailies themes from the previous month!
Ko-fi supporters will receive a download key for the Quiet Cabin pack!
You can also support me by purchasing the other World of Solaria tileset packs!
In order to download this RPG asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.25 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- World of Solaria: Rural Village Tileset Update 03!28 days ago
- World of Solaria General Update29 days ago
- World of Solaria: Rural Village Update 02!80 days ago
- World of Solaria: Rural Village Update 01 - Marketplace!Jun 01, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is a great tile set. Would love to see a dungeon/cave expansion for it!
Thank you very much! I'm currently testing and tweaking a dungeon set to get it ready for release!
What a lovely tileset! <3
This is wonderful, and in my opinion, criminally under-priced for how much is included.
This is brilliant! I am very excited to see more updates! What do you plan on adding next?
Thank you so much! I'm working on a dungeon set at the moment, it should be ready soon!
goal reached ! I had to pick this up !
This art is beautiful. Keep up the good work!
Gorgeous! I will be more than happy to buy all of your stuff if perchance you plan on making a whole collection of RPG tilesets like these, with worldmap, caves, dungeons, biome varations, etc. :)
I love this pack will you make others with more characters and houses of snow sand caves etc ...