Hi, are these auto tile compatible or do they include a visual setup guide? Looking for a tileset that at minimum has the tiles needed to create a complete auto tile.
World of Solaria: Cave Tileset
A downloadable RPG asset pack
The world of Solaria was an epic RPG that I never got around to making, so instead, it will be taking the form of a series of asset packs that you can use to create your own game!
Venture even deeper into the world of Solaria with the Cave Tileset Pack! A vast network of caves exists beneath the surface, where untold riches can be mined! Opportunistic adventurers should be careful though, the ancient mines could collapse at any time, and the old mining equipment may not be as sturdy as it looks!
This pack is in development, there will more added and changed in updates! If there is anything you'd like to see added or if you have any feedback, let me know and I'll make the changes in an update!
- Cave tileset: 633 individual tiles in 16, 32 and 48 pixel sizes.
- Grass and dirt, 3 wall types with variations, vegetation, rocks, gems, minecarts, chests, bridges and more.
- NEW! 32x32 and 48x48 pixel sizes!
- Tile Animations:
- 4-frame animations for water, torches, chests.
- 12 Minecart Sprites:
- 4-frame horizontal and vertical animations for minecarts.
All assets are in PNG format.
- More tile animations!
- More assets!
- Sci-fi, beach, desert, city, modern.
- Other stuff!
- Possibly UI elements, autotiles, fonts, and some other ideas I have, if there is demand.
What you can do:
- Use in commercial and non-commercial video games and personal projects.
- Edit the assets as much as you like for use in projects.
- Publish work using these assets on websites relating to art, games, and similar.
What you can't do:
- Resell, repackage or redistribute the assets in original or modified form.
- Use the assets or derivatives in logo, trademark, or service mark.
- Include these assets in game making tools or code templates.
- Use the assets to train AI image generators.
- Use the assets for the creation or promotion of NFT/crypto/play to earn/metaverse/web3 projects.
- Use the assets in any printed media or physical products.
You can also support me by purchasing the other World of Solaria asset packs!
In order to download this RPG asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi Steven! This asset isn't set up for autotiling at the moment. It's something I hope to include in future, but I don't have a timeline for that, unfortunately.
are these rpg maker compatible? know you said you were workin on it - wanted to see before i purchased
Not yet, I'm sorry to keep you waiting! I'm overhauling my all my assets soon though and will be focusing on RPG Maker compatibility.
Olá, gostaria de saber se o tilesets são compatíveis com o RPG Maker? Desde já agradeço.
PS: Sou Brasileiro
They're not fully compatible at the moment. RPG Maker compatibility is something I'll begin working on in April.
You can follow me on Twitter for updates!
What do you think is the ETA on official RPG Maker (MV) support? Just curious!
I'm planning to begin work on it this week, so updates should start appearing in the next few weeks.
I'll be starting with the free demo set, because that's the smallest and most downloaded.
But once I know what I'm doing I should be able to roll out updates to everything else fairly quickly!
awesome, I just bought the full bundle so I look forward to the rpgm support :) I was tempted to cut and paste and separate them myself but I'll wait haha that way it'll be more seamless
Bro, hay algo que no hagas bien? Esta increíblemente genial ❤️. Tengo una duda, disculpa mi ignorancia. Cual es la diferencia entre una cave y un dungeon?
Thanks bro! I think a cave is a natural thing, whereas a dungeon is man-made and usually used for prisoners!
So I was doing my mapping wrong hahaha thank you very much friend, I already acquired the tilesets, my game will have all your tilesets ❤️ (as long as they are cheap) and what is my first game and well, I have to work hard to be able to buy your tiles.
Thanks for your support, that's so cool to hear! I'm still learning too, so everything will be priced appropriately and probably never more than around $15!
Aprendiendo? Man tu ya eres un profesional!! Me encanta tu trabajo, sigue así crack.
Bro tengo una duda, si descargo los tiles actualizados y los coloco en mi software para crear mis mapas, se modificarán mis mapas? Afectará todo lo que ya hice? Lo tendre qué hacer de nuevo?
It all depends how you've set your tiles up. I haven't made any drastic changes to the layout of any of the tile sheets, so it shouldn't cause major issues. If you're worried and need a sheet of just the new tiles, let me know and I'll update the files on itch!
All the different gems are great!
Thank you so much! It was obviously important to me to get them right! 😁
I'm really happy with how shiny and versatile they are with all the different wall tiles!
I absolutely love these sets! I definitely hope you keep making more!