World of Solaria: Cave Tileset
A downloadable RPG asset pack
UPDATE 01: TINY FIXES & LARGER SIZES
This update fixes a couple of stray pixels and adds 32x32 and 48x48 pixel tile sizes!
The world of Solaria was an epic RPG that I never got around to making, so instead, it will be taking the form of a series of asset packs that you can use to create your own game!
Venture even deeper into the world of Solaria with the Cave Tileset Pack! A vast network of caves exists beneath the surface, where untold riches can be mined! Opportunistic adventurers should be careful though, the ancient mines could collapse at any time, and the old mining equipment may not be as sturdy as it looks!
This pack is in early development, there will be a lot more added and perhaps changed in updates! If there is anything you'd like to see added or if you have any feedback, let me know and I'll make the changes in an update!
The palette used is Resurrect64 by Kerrie Lake!
- Cave tileset: 633 individual tiles in 16, 32 and 48 pixel sizes.
- Grass and dirt, 3 wall types with variations, vegetation, rocks, gems, minecarts, chests, bridges and more.
- NEW! 32x32 and 48x48 pixel sizes!
- Tile Animations:
- 4-frame animations for water, torches, chests.
- 12 Minecart Sprites:
- 4-frame horizontal and vertical animations for minecarts.
All assets are in PNG format.
- More tile animations!
- More assets!
- Sci-fi, beach, desert, city, modern.
- Other stuff!
- Possibly UI elements, autotiles, fonts, and some other ideas I have, if there is demand.
What you can do:
- Use in commercial and non-commercial video games and personal projects.
- Edit the assets as much as you like for use in projects.
- Publish work using these assets on websites relating to art, games, and similar.
What you can't do:
- Resell, repackage or redistribute the assets in original or modified form.
- Use the assets or derivatives in logo, trademark, or service mark.
- Include these assets in game making tools or code templates.
- Use the assets to train AI image generators.
- Use the assets for the creation or promotion of NFT/crypto/play to earn/metaverse/web3 projects.
- Use the assets in any printed media or physical products.
You can follow me on Twitter or Instagram, other links on my Carrd! You can use the button below to support me on Ko-fi! You don't have to credit me for the use of these assets, but it's much appreciated!
Ko-fi supporters will receive an itch.io download key for the Quiet Cabin pack! Check the "Thank you" message!
You can also support me by purchasing the other World of Solaria tileset packs!
In order to download this RPG asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Olá, gostaria de saber se o tilesets são compatíveis com o RPG Maker? Desde já agradeço.
PS: Sou Brasileiro
They're not fully compatible at the moment. RPG Maker compatibility is something I'll begin working on in April.
You can follow me on Twitter for updates!
What do you think is the ETA on official RPG Maker (MV) support? Just curious!
I'm planning to begin work on it this week, so updates should start appearing in the next few weeks.
I'll be starting with the free demo set, because that's the smallest and most downloaded.
But once I know what I'm doing I should be able to roll out updates to everything else fairly quickly!
awesome, I just bought the full bundle so I look forward to the rpgm support :) I was tempted to cut and paste and separate them myself but I'll wait haha that way it'll be more seamless
Bro, hay algo que no hagas bien? Esta increíblemente genial ❤️. Tengo una duda, disculpa mi ignorancia. Cual es la diferencia entre una cave y un dungeon?
Thanks bro! I think a cave is a natural thing, whereas a dungeon is man-made and usually used for prisoners!
So I was doing my mapping wrong hahaha thank you very much friend, I already acquired the tilesets, my game will have all your tilesets ❤️ (as long as they are cheap) and what is my first game and well, I have to work hard to be able to buy your tiles.
Thanks for your support, that's so cool to hear! I'm still learning too, so everything will be priced appropriately and probably never more than around $15!
Aprendiendo? Man tu ya eres un profesional!! Me encanta tu trabajo, sigue así crack.
Bro tengo una duda, si descargo los tiles actualizados y los coloco en mi software para crear mis mapas, se modificarán mis mapas? Afectará todo lo que ya hice? Lo tendre qué hacer de nuevo?
It all depends how you've set your tiles up. I haven't made any drastic changes to the layout of any of the tile sheets, so it shouldn't cause major issues. If you're worried and need a sheet of just the new tiles, let me know and I'll update the files on itch!
All the different gems are great!
Thank you so much! It was obviously important to me to get them right! 😁
I'm really happy with how shiny and versatile they are with all the different wall tiles!
I absolutely love these sets! I definitely hope you keep making more!